- These terms and conditions define the rules of using the website envie.co.uk by the User.
- The owner and administrator of the envie.co.uk website that provides its services is EPILOVE LIMITED, incorporated and registered in England and Wales (company number 11423032). Our registered office is Craven House, 40-44 Uxbridge Road, London, United Kingdom, W5 2BS
- General definitions
The following terms that are used in these Regulations in capital letters have the following meaning:
- Regulations – these regulations,
- Regulations of the Salon – defines the rules of using the Treatments and Services offered by the salons run by the Owner, including in particular contraindications to the Treatment. The User is required to read the Regulations before the Treatment, the Regulations of the Salon is available in each Salon,
- Website – a website under the address envie.co.uk, which consists of a number of elements relevant to online websites,
- Administrator – the entity managing and running the Website, which is EPILOVE LIMITED, incorporated and registered in England and Wales (company number 11423032). Our registered office is Craven House, 40-44 Uxbridge Road, London, United Kingdom, W5 2BS. The correspondent’s e-mail address is: email@example.com,
- Owner – EPILOVE LIMITED, incorporated and registered in England and Wales (company number 11423032). Our registered office is Craven House, 40-44 Uxbridge Road, London, United Kingdom, W5 2BS. The correspondent’s e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Website’s Functionality – the activity provided by the Website, consisting of booking the Treatments and purchasing the Services offered by the Owner,
- Treatment – laser depilation treatments of the body or its parts provided by the Owner,
- Service – services, other than Treatments, provided by the Owner,
- Consultant – a person with relevant experience and competencies to perform the Treatments and Services and advise on issues of their execution,
- Partner – an entity (a natural or legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality) offering its services or product through the Website,
- Profile – a set of information, data and other elements provided by the User to the Website, solely to enable the use of Website functionality, purchase of Services offered on the Website, settling Administrator’s accounts for the Services purchased, as well as for possible settling, investigating or defending against claims, for analytical, archival, accounting purposes, and to offer the products and services directly to the Users (direct marketing). The set of the aforementioned information is collected and processed in an orderly manner in the IT system by the Administrator,
- Salon – premises where the owner performs Treatments and Services. The list of Salons can be found on the Website at: envie.co.uk,
- E-mail – an e-mail address characterized by an individual Internet address of the User (e-mail address) through which the User can send and receive messages and other data,
- Price list – information published on the Website, in which the Administrator determines the conditions and amount of payment for the Treatments and Services purchased through the Website, as well as provided on-site at the Salon. The prices listed in the Price List are gross prices. Changing the Price List does not mean a change to the Regulations.
- Agreement – a contract concluded between the User and the Administrator for the use of the Website Functionalities.
- Basic information
- Through the Website, the User may book the Treatments and Services provided by the Owner, obtain information about the Services provided and obtain advice and information from the Consultants. If the content of the Website provides for such a possibility, through it the User may also purchase the Services or Services offered on the Website.
- Comments and inquiries regarding the Website may be directed to the Administrator via the contact form of the Website or to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The basic subject of the Website’s operation is the provision and reservation of the Treatments and Services.
- The Website provides or may provide in the future against payment or free of charge other services for the Users, related to the subject of the Owner’s activity or the Services and products offered by the Partners.
- The Owner reserves the right to change the Website Functionalities by extending it with new functions and facilities for Users, as well as changes in the Website Functionalities at any time, however not limiting the scope of Website Functionality provided to the User.
- The Regulations do not specify the content of the contract concluded between the User and the Owner via the Website, in particular, it does not constitute a standard or general terms and conditions of the contract concluded between the User and the Owner.
The exclusive copyrights to www.envie.co.uk website and the source code belong to the Owner and the Administrator and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. Sharing the Owner’s offer and other content of the Website to third parties and copying any materials related to them is legally prohibited.
- Technical conditions
- Technical terms of using the Website are important for correctness of its functioning, proper appearance in the web browser, as well as for the User’s data security. Each of the Users should adhere to the following conditions and guidelines, and all actions taken by the User in a different manner (intentionally or unintentionally) are made on his sole responsibility. To fully use the Website Services it is necessary to have:
- devices allowing the use of Internet resources,
- e-mail box,
- Internet browser,
- operating system.
The change of requirements as to the technical conditions necessary to use the Website Services does not constitute a change to the Regulations in the event that it does not lead to the limitation of the Website’s existing Functionalities.
- Medical Conditions – please notify us before booking your treatments if you have special physical concerns, diabetes, are pregnant, or have a history of skin pigmentation.
- Conclusion of the Agreement
- The User, starting to use the Website, implicitly concludes the Agreement with the Owner, the content of which is governed by these Regulations. The Agreement does not create any obligations on the part of the user but entitles the user to use the Website in accordance with these Regulations and its Functionalities.
- The User using the Website must provide truthful data required by application forms when completing the application forms or registration forms.
- By commencing using the Website Functionalities, the User provides and declares that:
- he or she meets all the conditions for using the Website provided for in the Regulations;
- he or she read and accepted, without any exceptions, the content of the Regulations, and this consent is confirmed by each time he or she uses the Website Functionalities;
- data provided by him in the registration process are complete and reliable and include all reservations and contraindications regarding the use of the Treatments or Services.
- Unless otherwise stated in the content of the Website or in its offer, the purchase of the Treatments and other Services is only available in the Salon. These Regulations do not constitute the content of the purchase contract for a Treatment or Service, and all its provisions referring to the execution of the Treatment or the Service are for information purposes.
- Termination of the Agreement by the User may take place by submitting a statement in any form in relation to the Owner with the content terminating the Agreement. However, because the use of the Website does not require logging in, setting up an account or other similar activities, tantamount to the termination of the Agreement, the User will cease using the Website.
- The rules of using the Website Functionalities
- Natural persons of age are eligible to use the Treatments and Services.
- The website recommends contacting a doctor before booking any Treatment or using another Service. Contact with a doctor is necessary especially in case of any medical contraindications and/or in the case of taking any medication. You can familiarize yourself with the list of basic contraindications in particular in the Regulations of the Salon.
- Using the Treatments and Services is not equivalent to a guarantee of total or permanent hair removal, and the Website and the Owner are not responsible for the failure to achieve the aforementioned.
- The information provided on the Website and provided by the Consultants is informative and educational in nature and cannot replace the doctor’s advice and recommendations. By using the Website, the User hereby confirms and agrees that the Website does not offer consultations and medical advice. The Website and the Owner are not responsible for any loss of health resulting from the use of the Treatments or Services offered by the Website.
- The User bears sole responsibility for any consequences associated with the concealment or omission of any disease or disorder indicated in the Salon Regulations as contraindications to performing the Treatments.
- Among other functionalities, the Website enables Treatment booking.
- In relation to Users who (twice or more times) despite making a booking of the Treatment will not come to its execution (without prior cancellation of the Treatment with a minimum 24-hour notice), the Website may not accept subsequent booking requests for Treatments for a period of 3 months, counting from the day of the last unused reservation.
- Administrator and Owner Liability
The Owner makes all necessary efforts to ensure the proper functioning of the Website in technical terms. Because the Website is gradually improved, there is the possibility of temporary interruptions in its operation. Administrator and Owner are constantly taking steps to provide the Website Functionality to the User without any faults.
- Change of Regulations
- The Administrator and Owner may change the Regulations during the term of the Agreement.
- The User will be notified of changes to the Regulations before changes come into effect by making the content of the new Regulations available on the Website and at the Owner’s office.
- The Regulations are available at the owner’s seat and on the Website.
- The law applicable to the Regulations is the law of England and Wales.
We aim to provide the best possible service and care to you when delivering a consultation or treatment. In the event that you are unsatisfied with any aspect of the service provided, you should speak to the appropriate clinic manager or email: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Refund Policy
Envie clinics do not offer refunds once you have begun your treatment, although if you reconsider your purchase within 14 days of purchase if no sessions have been redeemed you are entitled to a refund. This must be completed 14 days after purchase. If for any medical reason you are advised not to continue with your course of treatments, please obtain a medical report from your doctor. If you have used any sessions then this will be deducted from your refund value as a pay as you go cost. I understand that Envie Clinic cannot be held responsible for any unknown side effects which may occur as a result of having laser treatments.
If you fall pregnant or you begin a course of light-sensitive treatment your package will go on hold for as long as is needed.
Normal refunds must be completed within 14 days of purchase and before the first session is carried out. No refunds are available for discounted packages or treatments. We assure all clients that any interruption in their hair removal treatment caused by a new lockdown will be honoured by Envie clinics and any missed hair growth cycle will be taken care of by us to ensure optimum results.
- Payment Policy
Exact payment must be received before treatments start at each booked appointment. This is mainly in full paid upon consultation or can be via our instalments option. Instalments must be paid at correct intervals as agreed by the clinic. While we will make every effort to meet your request, we cannot guarantee a specific practitioner however all Envie practitioners are trained in all undertaken treatments and protocols to ensure your comfort and treatment efficacy at all times. If you refuse to pay in advance, we have the right to refuse to treat you.
- Cancellation Policy
Envie Clinic requires 48 hours’ notice to reschedule or cancel all appointments. This is due to a high number of clients failing to notify Envie Clinic with appropriate notice. All appointment slots throughout our clinics are in high demand. If less than 48 hour’s notice are given or do not show up for your booked appointment Envie Clinic will regrettably have to deduct a treatment from your course or a single session.
Booking Deposits are required for all treatments and consultations booked at Envie Clinic.
- Make Up
Please be informed that deodorant, perfume, oil-based products and make up must be removed prior to treatments. Practitioners will cleanse the area, however we cannot be held responsible for any visual product that may lay dormant in the skin pores which can cause an unwanted reaction.
- Lateness Policy
Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment in advance so that the required paperwork can be finalized. Delayed arrival more than 5 minutes may consequences in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the session.
If arrival is delayed it is not always possible for us to accommodate your full appointment, which means your appointment time may have to be shortened or cancelled. We will always try to accommodate last-minute changes if we can however this is only if the appointment is available for a later time. Please be advised any lateness may mean the treatment is cancelled if staff members do not feel they can perform treatment.
16. Refer a Friend
Once your friend spends a minimum of £200 or more on their first purchase at Envie you get to choose from one of the 2 prizes: £50 credit on any treatment/package or 1 treatment with up to 3 single areas of your choice.
Referees must spend a minimum £200 or more on their first treatment to redeem the credit.
Our referral campaign is valid at all clinics on any treatments and packages. There is no limit on how many friends you refer: the more you do the more you get. Referrer must be an existing client of Envie. Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Credit is valid once the New Client purchases their first treatment Minimum spend on any treatment/package is £200.There is no limit on the number of friends you can refer. £50 credit must be used in full on any one treatment or package: it cannot be redeemed for cash; no change will be given or carried forward to be used on another purchase at Envie.Advocates and Referees must at all times be different persons..
*single areas you can choose from: upper lip, chin, jawline, sideburns, neck bikini, lower legs, forearms, upper arms, lower back, upper back, abdomen.
Our consultations are completely free. We do however ask for a fully refundable £25 deposit to secure your booking. This will be either fully refunded to you or deducted from the cost of you treatment/package that you purchase at Envie
We perform the PATCH TEST within your 1st treatment therefore we require the Deposit to secure the treatment time we are booking for you.
The deposit will be refunded to you after you complete your Consultation and do not wish to complete the treatment however if you fail to notify Envie of your absence within 48h or simply do not attend your Consultation you will lose your Deposit.
We offer a 30% Student discount on any full priced treatments or packages with a valid NUS card The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
19. NHS Discount
We offer a 30% NHS discount on any full priced treatments or packages with a valid ID. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts. NHS employee must be strictly of a medical related profession.
20.Refer a Friend Program
Once Referee spends a minimum of £200 or more on their first treatment the Referrer can choose your prize £50 credit or 1x laser treatment with up to 3 single areas of your choice to be used in one treatment. The credit will be added to your account and can be used towards your next purchase of non discounted laser treatments.
When the Referee spends a minimum of £200 or more on their first treatment £50 credit will be added to their account. The credit can be used on their next purchase. Referee and referrer person cannot refer the same people.
Our referral campaign is valid at all clinics on any non-discounted treatments and non-discounted packages.
There is no limit on how many friends you refer: the more you do the more you get £50 credit is not redeemable for cash and is not refundable. Refer a Friend Program is not available in conjunction with any other offers and sale prices. Envie Clinic may suspend, terminate or change the terms and requirements of the Envie Clinic Refer a Friend Program Terms at any time and for any reason.