- These terms and conditions define the rules of using the website envie.co.uk by the User.
- The owner and administrator of the envie.co.uk website that provides its services is EPILOVE LIMITED, incorporated and registered in England and Wales (company number 11423032). Our registered office is Merlin Place, Milton Road, Cambridge, United Kingdom, CB4 0DP.
2. General definitions
The following terms that are used in these Regulations in capital letters have the following meaning:
- Regulations – these regulations,
- Regulations of the Salon – defines the rules of using the Treatments and Services offered by the salons run by the Owner, including in particular contraindications to the Treatment. The User is required to read the Regulations before the Treatment, the Regulations of the Salon is available in each Salon,
- Website – a website under the address envie.co.uk, which consists of a number of elements relevant to online websites,
- Administrator – the entity managing and running the Website, which is EPILOVE LIMITED, incorporated and registered in England and Wales (company number 11423032). Our registered office is Merlin Place, Milton Road, Cambridge, United Kingdom, CB4 0DP. The correspondent’s e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Owner – EPILOVE LIMITED, incorporated and registered in England and Wales (company number 11423032). Our registered office is Merlin Place, Milton Road, Cambridge, United Kingdom, CB4 0DP. The correspondent’s e-mail address is: email@example.com,
- Website’s Functionality – the activity provided by the Website, consisting of booking the Treatments and purchasing the Services offered by the Owner,
- Treatment – laser depilation treatments of the body or its parts provided by the Owner,
- Service – services, other than Treatments, provided by the Owner,
- Consultant – a person with relevant experience and competencies to perform the Treatments and Services and advise on issues of their execution,
- Partner – an entity (a natural or legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality) offering its services or product through the Website,
- Profile – a set of information, data and other elements provided by the User to the Website, solely to enable the use of Website functionality, purchase of Services offered on the Website, settling Administrator’s accounts for the Services purchased, as well as for possible settling, investigating or defending against claims, for analytical, archival, accounting purposes, and to offer the products and services directly to the Users (direct marketing). The set of the aforementioned information is collected and processed in an orderly manner in the IT system by the Administrator,
- Salon – premises where the owner performs Treatments and Services. The list of Salons can be found on the Website at: envie.co.uk,
- E-mail – an e-mail address characterized by an individual Internet address of the User (e-mail address) through which the User can send and receive messages and other data,
- Price list – information published on the Website, in which the Administrator determines the conditions and amount of payment for the Treatments and Services purchased through the Website, as well as provided on-site at the Salon. The prices listed in the Price List are gross prices. Changing the Price List does not mean a change to the Regulations.
- Agreement – a contract concluded between the User and the Administrator for the use of the Website Functionalities.
- 3 Basic information
- Through the Website, the User may book the Treatments and Services provided by the Owner, obtain information about the Services provided and obtain advice and information from the Consultants. If the content of the Website provides for such a possibility, through it the User may also purchase the Services or Services offered on the Website.
- Comments and inquiries regarding the Website may be directed to the Administrator via the contact form of the Website or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The basic subject of the Website’s operation is the provision and reservation of the Treatments and Services.
- The Website provides or may provide in the future against payment or free of charge other services for the Users, related to the subject of the Owner’s activity or the Services and products offered by the Partners.
- The Owner reserves the right to change the Website Functionalities by extending it with new functions and facilities for Users, as well as changes in the Website Functionalities at any time, however not limiting the scope of Website Functionality provided to the User.
- The Regulations do not specify the content of the contract concluded between the User and the Owner via the Website, in particular, it does not constitute a standard or general terms and conditions of the contract concluded between the User and the Owner.
The exclusive copyrights to www.envie.co.uk website and the source code belong to the Owner and the Administrator and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. Sharing the Owner’s offer and other content of the Website to third parties and copying any materials related to them is legally prohibited.
5. Technical conditions
Technical terms of using the Website are important for correctness of its functioning, proper appearance in the web browser, as well as for the User’s data security. Each of the Users should adhere to the following conditions and guidelines, and all actions taken by the User in a different manner (intentionally or unintentionally) are made on his sole responsibility. To fully use the Website Services it is necessary to have:
- devices allowing the use of Internet resources,
- e-mail box,
- Internet browser,
- operating system.
The change of requirements as to the technical conditions necessary to use the Website Services does not constitute a change to the Regulations in the event that it does not lead to the limitation of the Website’s existing Functionalities.
6. Conclusion of the Agreement
- The User, starting to use the Website, implicitly concludes the Agreement with the Owner, the content of which is governed by these Regulations. The Agreement does not create any obligations on the part of the user but entitles the user to use the Website in accordance with these Regulations and its Functionalities.
- The User using the Website must provide truthful data required by application forms when completing the application forms or registration forms.
- By commencing using the Website Functionalities, the User provides and declares that:
- he or she meets all the conditions for using the Website provided for in the Regulations;
- he or she read and accepted, without any exceptions, the content of the Regulations, and this consent is confirmed by each time he or she uses the Website Functionalities;
- data provided by him in the registration process are complete and reliable and include all reservations and contraindications regarding the use of the Treatments or Services.
- Unless otherwise stated in the content of the Website or in its offer, the purchase of the Treatments and other Services is only available in the Salon. These Regulations do not constitute the content of the purchase contract for a Treatment or Service, and all its provisions referring to the execution of the Treatment or the Service are for information purposes.
- Termination of the Agreement by the User may take place by submitting a statement in any form in relation to the Owner with the content terminating the Agreement. However, because the use of the Website does not require logging in, setting up an account or other similar activities, tantamount to termination of the Agreement, the User will cease using the Website.
7. The rules of using the Website Functionalities
- Natural persons of age are eligible to use the Treatments and Services.
- The website recommends contacting a doctor before booking any Treatment or using another Service. Contact with a doctor is necessary especially in case of any medical contraindications and/or in the case of taking any medication. You can familiarize yourself with the list of basic contraindications in particular in the Regulations of the Salon.
- Using the Treatments and Services is not equivalent to a guarantee of total or permanent hair removal, and the Website and the Owner are not responsible for the failure to achieve the aforementioned.
- The information provided on the Website and provided by the Consultants is informative and educational in nature and cannot replace the doctor’s advice and recommendations. By using the Website, the User hereby confirms and agrees that the Website does not offer consultations and medical advice. The Website and the Owner are not responsible for any loss of health resulting from the use of the Treatments or Services offered by the Website.
- The User bears sole responsibility for any consequences associated with the concealment or omission of any disease or disorder indicated in the Salon Regulations as contraindications to performing the Treatments.
- Among other functionalities, the Website enables Treatment booking.
- In relation to Users who (twice or more times) despite making a booking of the Treatment will not come to its execution (without prior cancellation of the Treatment with a minimum 24-hour notice), the Website may not accept subsequent booking requests for Treatments for a period of 3 months, counting from the day of the last unused reservation.
- The User may file complaints regarding the functioning of the Website and the Administrator’s actions undertaken in the course of the Agreement. Complaints should be submitted in electronic form using the electronic form available on the Website or by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.The complaint should contain at least:
- forename, surname, address, e-mail address of the User,
- the subject of the complaint, indicating the User’s request,
- all circumstances justifying the complaint.
- The User shall be informed via email about the settlement of the complaint to the email address indicated in sec. 2 point a. within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of submitting a complaint in accordance with paragraph 2 above.
- In the event of a dispute between the Website and the User regarding the legitimacy of refusal to accept the complaint, the User has the right to use external means of dealing with complaints and redress. The user may use mediation or an amicable court by providing the institution before which the proceedings are going to be carried out, the appropriate form – application for mediation or application for consideration of the case before the arbitration court.
10. Administrator and Owner Liability
The Owner makes all necessary efforts to ensure the proper functioning of the Website in technical terms. Because the Website is gradually improved, there is the possibility of temporary interruptions in its operation. Administrator and Owner are constantly taking steps to provide the Website Functionality to the User without any faults.
11. Change of Regulations
- The Administrator and Owner may change the Regulations during the term of the Agreement.
- The User will be notified of changes to the Regulations before changes come into effect by making the content of the new Regulations available on the Website and at the Owner’s office.
- The Regulations are available at the owner’s seat and on the Website.
- The law applicable to the Regulations is the law of England and Wales.